FAM- Forever A Moment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAM- Forever A Moment

S3's Biggest Upcomming Federation Where Everyone Gets His Moment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what this is for

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is what this is for Empty This is what this is for Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Trent Acid

Admin

Basically this will hold a list of superstars Who ARE NOT in a feud currently. What u will do is Copy this list & put in bold & Red for who u want. Now u must pick the person that is in ur lvl or cloest to ur lvl in order to feud with them. oh & the way this works is. Whenever u see a name red, They cannot be chosen for a feud. When u pick a person for a feud highlight u & ur opponents name red then put parentehsis after the opponent sname with ur name in it & then ur opponents name in parenthesis After ur name on the list.
lvl4
______

John Cena(Matt morgan)
Brock Lesnar

lvl5

Matt morgan(John Cena)

(The person reddened out is whom u will be feuding with in Parenthesis next to that name put ur name that way its clear)

Now there u go

If your name is picked U must go along with the feud I am sorry. So for an example. if I pick CM Punkk then CM Punkk picks someone else after me. The feud would be between Trent Acid & CM Punkk

That way we can do this.

Label each one a #. Of course mine being List #1 & the next being List #2 Ect. ect.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum